Joe Pluta wrote:

From: Gary L Peskin
Joe --
I think you owe it to yourself to try Eclipse and to download the WSAD
trial version based on it.
(...snip...)
As a long time VAJEE user, I've really come to like the performance and
features of WSAD.  Check it out!

Gary, I really didn't mean to disrespect either Eclipse or WSAD.  It's more
the constant change that's killing me.  I suppose the fact that I've got
some REALLY nice VAJ training materials is part of the issue as well <grin>.
In any event, if WSAD has some of the features I've grown to love (like the
ability to move a method from one class to another, or automatic impact of
change when I rename a method, or the ability to quickly see all the
references to a type, or the easy import and export of packages and
directories), then I'll be the first one to sing its praises.
The trick is going to be to find the time to learn YET ANOTHER development
environment.
Joe
at http://archive.midrange.com/java400-l[4].