1) I managed to create a project (1 screen) into WebFacing.
2) I ported this project to VAJAVA TestEnvironment.
3) then I added the project as a Web application into VAJAVA TE
(default.servlet_engine)
4) Finally, I launched the TE and pointed to the application

The standard generated startpage comes up,... hurraaaayyy
Extract of the page...
----------------------
Links for Program : "CALL LXCONT/LRTRMENU

Start TranSys - Launch in main browser window
Start TranSys - Launch in a new browser window

But when I try to launch the application... i get the error at the end.
It seems that the properties-files cannot be loaded.

I checked the application in WTE and all seems at place:
host/default_host/default_app
host/default_host/transys
host/default_host/transys/config
host/default_host/transys/RecordBeanSource

host/default_host/transys/servlets
host/default_host/transys/servlets/com...
host/default_host/transys/servlets/conf
host/default_host/transys/servlets/conf/cl193835.invocation
host/default_host/transys/servlets/conf/DSPFObjectMapping.properties
host/default_host/transys/servlets/conf/tracing.properties
host/default_host/transys/servlets/conf/TracingReadMe.txt
host/default_host/transys/servlets/conf/wfapp.properties

host/default_host/transys/lxcont...

The VAJAVA console gives following error:
com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.core.WFException: WF0029: Unable to load
properties file conf\tracing.properties. (java.lang.Error: )

The error-webpage is as follows:

      Application Error

The following error ocurred while the application was running :

     Error occurred while initializing application

Additional information :

     com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.core.WFException: WF0029: Unable to
load properties file conf\wfapp.properties. (java.lang.Error: )

Details :
      com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.core.WFException: WF0029: Unable to
      load properties file conf\wfapp.properties. (java.lang.Error: )
      java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)
      java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String)
      com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.core.WFException(java.lang.String)
      void

com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.common.BaseProperties.loadDirectFromClassPath(java.lang.String)

      void

com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.common.BaseProperties.loadFromClassPath(java.lang.String)

      com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.common.WFAppProperties
      com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.common.WFAppProperties.getWFAppProperties()
      int

com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.ServletRequestHandler.initializeInvocation(com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.WFConnection)

      int

com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.ServletRequestHandler.processStateTransition

      )
      void

com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.ServletRequestHandler.handleRequest

      )
      void

com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.ControllerServlet.doPost(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,

      javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
      void

com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.ControllerServlet.doGet(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,

      javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
      void

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,

      javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
      void
      javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
      javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doService(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,

      javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
      void com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet.
      _service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest, javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.IdleServletState.service(com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet,

      javax.servlet.ServletRequest, javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,

      javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstance.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,

      javax.servlet.ServletResponse,
      com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletInvocationEvent)
      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstanceReference,

      javax.servlet.ServletRequest, javax.servlet.ServletResponse,
      com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletInvocationEvent)
      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,

      javax.servlet.ServletResponse,
      com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletInvocationEvent)
      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDispatch(com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequest,

      javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse, boolean)
      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,

      javax.servlet.ServletResponse, boolean)
      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,

      javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(java.lang.Object)

      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocation(java.lang.Object)

      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(java.lang.String,

      com.ibm.servlet.engine.srp.ISRPConnection)
      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.api.IOSEConnection)

      void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.http_transport.HttpTransportHandler.handleConnection(java.net.Socket)

      void com.ibm.servlet.engine.http_transport.HttpTransportHandler.run()
      void java.lang.Thread.run()

[ pic24271.gif of type image/gif deleted ]
--
[ pic12958.gif of type image/gif deleted ]