Tim,

Cocoon is a Web publishing framework. It is usually used to publish
content stored in XML documents. Cocoon makes it a lot easier to
take one XML document and then distribute it to multiple formats. For
example, an invoice marked up using XML can be published to the
Web, a PDA, or to a PDF document. That way an RPGIV program that
outputs the equivalent of a report is accessible from multiple
platforms.
Once you have a target definition set up, it is very little work to
publish to
the target. Cocoon comes with built in support for most common
targets.

David Morris

>>> thatzenbeler@clinitech.net 11/14/01 10:08AM >>>
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not
understand
David,  could you please explain what cocoon allows you to do?  What
would I
use cocoon for?

thanks, tim