From: Fred Kulack [mailto:kulack@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 4:21 PM
To: java400-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Service program used by runjva or QSH

Nope, qsh and strqsh don't use any running servers.

A service program is equivalent to a DLL or shared library.
QP0ZTRML is the service program (DLL) that processes
the qshell terminal window for qsh and java.

It could be that the product was uninstalled this weekend?
Use GO LICPGM option 10 to look at installed programs.

                      Display Installed Licensed Programs
 Licensed  Product
 Program   Option   Description
 5722SS1    30      OS/400 - QShell Interpreter

Depending on release, the product might be 5769SS1 option 30.

For releases prior to v4r5, some of the utilities came in product
5799-XEH, but that's just utilities, not base QSH command stuff.

In every single ethnic, religious or racial group, there are a
very few truly evil people. For each of those people there
are many, many, many good people.
Assuming anything (evilness or capability for evil) about the
particular group is bigotry and idiocy. Don't do it.  -- Me

Fred A. Kulack  -  AS/400e  Java and Java DB2 access, Jdbc, JTA, etc...
IBM in Rochester, MN  (Phone: 507.253.5982   T/L 553-5982)
mailto:kulack@us.ibm.com   Personal: mailto:kulack@magnaspeed.net
AOL Instant Messenger: Home:FKulack  Work:FKulackWrk

"Julio Domingo" <jdomingo@knology.net>@midrange.com on 11/05/2001 11:28:47
AM

Please respond to java400-l@midrange.com

Sent by:  java400-l-admin@midrange.com