how can I check the size of an array in java like I do UBOUND(array)

-----Original Message-----
From: marv.edmondson@mho.com [mailto:marv.edmondson@mho.com]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 2:42 PM
To: java400-l@midrange.com
Subject: Error when running JSP on AS400

Can anyone help?
Just wrote my first JSP on the 400 (see below) and I get the error:

Error getting compiled page.
I/O Exception reported when
compiling
/QIBM/ProdData/IBMWebAS/servlets/pagecompile/_dscjava/_Query2_xjsp.jav
a:  javac: not found.

**** listing of program  ******

<head>
        <title>SAMPLEJSP SQL</title>
</head>

<%@ import="java.sql.*" %>
<% Connection con = null;%>

<%!
public Connection getConnection() {
           if (con != null) {return con;}
           try {
                   Class.forName("com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver");
                   con = DriverManager.getConnection (
                   "jdbc:as400://XXXXXXX","ASCC","XXXXXX");
                   } catch( Exception e) {
                   System.out.println("Error retrieving connection:" + e);
                   return null;
                   }
%>

<%
                   con = getConnection();
                   if (con == null) {
                   out.println("Sorry database not available.");
                   return;
                   }
                   try {
                   Statement stmt = con.createStatement();
                   ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery(
                   "SELECT * FROM QGPL.XDSPMSTR ORDER BY DSRNO")
%>
           <th>DSR NUM</th>
           <th>USER NAME</th>
           <th>DSR TITLE</th>