Hi Woody,

jconn2.jar worked fine when I ran a server side class on the AS400 to access
Sybase within UNIX on an HP box.
I havn't used it via WebSphere but you would need to install jconn2.jar on the
AS400 and define the location in the servlet classpath.

Cheers,

Keith

"Woody Sturges" <wsturges@bjc.org> on 26 Sep 2001 18:10