I am trying to make WCS5.1 run within VAJ, everything looks ok but when I
try to hit this page it bombs.
can anyone help

Error 500
An error has occured while processing
request:http://localhost:8080/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay
Message:Failed to load target servlet [WCS Stores Request Servlet]
Target Servlet: WCS Stores Request Servlet
StackTrace:
----
Root Error-1: *** Error: Initialization passing property parameters to EJB
failure.
javax.servlet.ServletException: *** Error: Initialization passing property
parameters to EJB failure. java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)
java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String)
javax.servlet.ServletException(java.lang.String) void
com.ibm.commerce.server.RequestServlet.configInit(java.lang.String) void
com.ibm.commerce.server.RequestServlet.servletInit() void
com.ibm.commerce.server.RequestServlet.init() void
javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(javax.servlet.ServletConfig) void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doInit() void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet._init(javax.servlet.Ser
vletConfig) void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.PreInitializedServletState.init(com.ibm.servle
t.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet, javax.servlet.ServletConfig) void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet.init(javax.servlet.Serv
letConfig) void com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstance.init() void
javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(javax.servlet.ServletConfig) void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletManager.addServlet(java.lang.String,
javax.servlet.Servlet, java.util.Properties) void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletManager.loadServlet(java.lang.Str
ing) com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletReference
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletManager.getServletReference(java.
lang.String, com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletReferenceListener)
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletReference
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebApp.getServletReference(java.lang.String,
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletReferenceListener) void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcherInfo.calculateInfo()
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcherInfo(com.ibm.servlet.en
gine.webapp.WebApp, java.lang.String) javax.servlet.RequestDispatcher
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebApp.getRequestDispatcher(java.lang.String)
void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(java.lang.Obje
ct) void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocation(java.lan
g.Object) void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(java.lang.S
tring, com.ibm.servlet.engine.srp.ISRPConnection) void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(com.ibm.ser
vlet.engine.oselistener.api.IOSEConnection) void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.http_transport.HttpTransportHandler.handleConnection(
java.net.Socket) void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.http_transport.HttpTransportHandler.run() void
java.lang.Thread.run()