For those who are interested the links are

Official site

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat

If you are looking for the secret website to install Tomcat easily and play
here it is

http://archive.coreservlets.com/Using-Tomcat.html

Tomcat is really cool and very easy to install and configure.I configured my
IIS with Tomcat and easy and cool now I have ASP's and JSP's,Servlets
serving!!!! together as I wish.How to do this you could find inside the doc
folder after you unzipped your binaries...

Regards
Rizwan

IBM Expected To Announce OS/400 Tomcat Soon
By Joe Hertvik
would not offer the free WebSphere Application Server Standard Edition (WAS
SE) with WebSphere Version 4.0 and that it would withdraw WAS SE at the end
of 2002, IBM will soon announce that it is porting a version of the Apache
Software Foundation's Tomcat Web Application Server to the iSeries. IBM is
porting Apache to the iSeries because it contains most of the capabilities
of the WAS SE product (servlets and JavaServer Pages) without threatening
the higher end capabilities of WebSphere V4.0, which supports Enterprise
JavaBeans and is more scaleable and secure product. IBM will position OS/400
Tomcat as an entry-level Web application serving environment and encourage
people to go to WebSphere V4.0 Advanced Edition when they want to do more
serious work.
While there hasn't been an official announcement yet, there has been enough
advanced information emerging from different IBM sources that I feel
relatively safe in sketching out a probable picture of what the OS/400
Tomcat server will look like. The official announcement will likely contain
a few additional details but here's how I expect IBM will deliver an
OS/400-based Tomcat server. Tomcat is being developed under the name of
Project Jakarta by members of the ASF.
OS/400 Tomcat will run on OS/400 V4R5 and V5R1, and it will likely be
delivered as part of IBM's HTTP Server for iSeries during the fourth quarter
of 2001. Like IBM's OS/400 Apache implementation, OS/400 Tomcat will be
delivered as a compiled object rather than as open source that can be
tweaked and recompiled by OS/400 users. IBM will deliver it this way so that
it can modify Tomcat for OS/400 compatibility (including integration with
OS/400 features) and reliability, and the OS/400 Tomcat server would then
become part of OS/400 and be eligible for IBM support.  By compiling Tomcat,
IBM can also keep whatever improvements it makes to Tomcat out of the open
source community.
There hasn't been any word as to what IBM will call the Tomcat server.
However, just as the OS/400 Apache is officially called the "HTTP Server