  • Subject: RE: mntr.retryValue in admin.properties file for WebSphere 3.5
  • From: "Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 22:55:00 -0500

Thanks for the clarification Frances.  I thought that "WebSphere" was
standard across all platforms; the fact that the z/OS version was different
was not clear to me.  I will adjust my article accordingly.  However, the
fact that you can't say anything about pricing for the iSeries doesn't bode
particularly well.  I am not heartened.