  • Subject: RE: AS/400 Web Application Servers
  • From: Eric Merritt <cyberlync@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:35:42 -0700 (PDT)

David,

  If I remember correctly (I don;t use this feature
much)tomcat does perform some type of secure sign in.
I am sure though that this is not a signin to the OS.
As for implementing it, your right it should be a
fairly simple change since tomcat is open source.

as for your second paragraph you are absolutly right.

=====