  • Subject: URGENT! ET/400 Convert Display File Fails
  • From: Hertzel Karbasi <hertzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 19:33:24 +0200
  • Newsgroups: ibm.software.vajava.ide,ibm.software.vajava.enterprise

Hello All
Convert Display file in ET/400 in VAJ 3.5.2 JDKWAS 1.2.2 (No WDT/400
Installed) fails when trying to fetch library list with the following
error:
Could not fetch libraries. Check communication log.

The FDVCERRS.log contatins:
IDE.EXE Mon Apr 23 17:40:31 2001 ** Error logging begins **
IDE.EXE Mon Apr 23 17:40:31 2001 Size of decomposed object (0) exceeded
size of received data (0).
IDE.EXE Mon Apr 23 17:42:34 2001 Size of decomposed object (0) exceeded
size of received data (0).
IDE.EXE Mon Apr 23 17:43:20 2001 TCP: Software caused connection abort.
IDE.EXE Mon Apr 23 17:43:22 2001 Error when starting the Client Access
TCPIP Server. The return code is '2'.
IDE.EXE Mon Apr 23 18:35:21 2001 Not enough buffer space provided for
returning host message.

I have tried it with my default CCSID (424) and 65535 with no success.
The TCPIP Connection i ok and I have no problem connectiong to AS/400
including WAS AE and HTTP Server (on AS/400).

Any suggestions will appericiated ASAP!!
Thanks
Hertzel

begin:vcard
n:Karbasi;Hertzel
tel;cell:972 54 314319
tel;fax:972 9 8844431
tel;work:972 9 88477771
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:OPT Software Research & Development Labs.
version:2.1
email;internet:hertzel@matav.net.il
fn:Hertzel Karbasi
end:vcard