There's a shareware version and a commercial version.  Everybody is welcome to
use the shareware version in any way they see fit (although I wouldn't mind
that anybody using the shareware version send in a few bucks <grin>).

Joe

From: "Shawn Church" <shawn@boxity.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:07:32 -0600

>If editing is not required, I would lean toward the pdf solution (I don't
think you will have a licensing problem, but you might want to run it by
Joe).  I had to correct a bug in the version I have used, which I can
describe if you decide to go this way.  As far as Excel, I am using Excel
2000, and with a 132 column report I can print preview and select the
Landscape radio button.  Since this is just a .txt file, your clients will
have to do this each time however, so it's not a great solution.

Shawn