  • Subject: RE: field initializtion
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:33:42 -0600

And I understand that too, but as anyone who's written production code and
needed it done yesterday, those rules are rarely followed (at least at
first).  i would love to be able to take the time to follow them, trust me!
I cringe every time a bandaid goes out, especially when I have the pager.

But, when the time comes when I need to get something out the door or lose a
customer, I may need to know how to do it "half-*ssed".  Then later I can go
back and fix it.  That's all.

Brad