  • Subject: RE: XMLConfig Tool
  • From: Mike Perez <MPEREZ@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:58:46 -0600

Frances,

I tried the example given, but I got the same errors as before.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to check the code page of the .xml file, but
I used a text editor(Textpad) to create it. Do I need to change anything in
the xmlconfig.dtd file?  Seems the last couple of errors point to something
not set up in the dtd file.

Thanks,
Mike