  • Subject: RE: Header and Detail
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:53:59 -0600

Thanks, makes a lot of sense.  Whenever I cast something I feel like I'm
breaking a rule.  And probably am.

By typed vectors I assume you mean something like:

Vector myClass = new MyClass() (or is it the other way.. it's friday, my
brain is oo'd out).

That would automatically create a vector of MyClass() objects.  I would like
to see the same thing.

As for using my own class instead of a vector, that means I need to make my
own size() and get() methods for it, correct?  That's what I've been doing.
For example:

  public int size()
  {
     return this.myList.size();