  • Subject: Re: How to set up Library list for servlet on AS400?
  • From: "Bruce Jin" <brucej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:04:16 -0600

Mandy:

When I was saying JNI call was faster it was really just a feeling. I do not
have scientific measure, yet.

At Qshell, when I run a class that uses toolbox (or jdbc to access db2), the
system seems always hesitate quite a bit before the program finishes. But
the response for a JNI call seems to be instant. (this program called by JNI
also makes a few simple file CHAIN operations)

The jt400.zip file is optimized at 30 (shipped as is I think)

Bruce