  • Subject: Re: SQLException 9999:9999 getConnection - stack trace & complete program
  • From: "Steve Swett" <swett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:13:33 -0500

I've been able to run the application with JDBC from within the JBuilder IDE
on more than one PC (just not able to run it from outside the IDE).  That
leads me to believe the AS/400 side is fine.  I've also been able to run it
successfully by taking out the JDBC stuff -- even outside the IDE.  And I
verified your other suggestions, except have questions:

How do I turn off the JIT?

Where can I get a copy of the IBM JDK 1.3?

Thanks.

Steve Swett
BCS, Inc.