I'm installing WAS STD 3.5 on my AS/400 V4R5. All stated prerequisites are
satisfied.

No problem installing the product on the AS/400 and starting the QEJBSBS,
without having still added or modified any entry in the http config file:

for QEJBADMIN (status JVAW) the last job log entry is:
Il server di amministrazione WebSphereQEJBADMIN e' pronto.
(Admin server WebSphereQEJBADMIN ready);

for QEJBMNTR (status EVTW) the last job log entry is:
Lavoro server di amministrazione WebSphere 266297/QEJB/QEJBADMIN avviato.
(Admin server job WebSphere 266297/QEJB/QEJBADMIN started)

On a clean NT4.0 SP6 machine I installed just the Admin Console and the JDK
option; subsequently I started the Fix Pack 3.5.2 install, which seem to
update only the JDK since in the first steps of the install process, after
having supplied the websphere directory, I get a msg stating that there is
no space in the file system (while I have over 1.5GB available). Enclosed
the Admin Console and FixPack install logs.

I didn't find any suggestion either in the Release notes of the FixPack or
in the FAQS; since I don't expect I can use the Admin Console at a different
ptf level than the AS/400, I dont'know how to go on.

Any help appreciated.

Claudio Gaiardi

was35_ptf_2.log

Wssetup.log