  • Subject: RE: JDBC Problems
  • From: "Joe Teff" <JoeTeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:23:31 -0600

I was going to reply in about the same words. I've never had to
cast this and I can't see how that would help. You are using
VA for Java 1.1? That's pretty old. What version of Java does
VA/Java 1.1 use? Connection, ResultSet, Statement, etc. are
all interfaces. Try compiling and running outside of VA/Java
and see what happens. Make sure that jt400.jar is in your
CLASSPATH.

Joe Teff