  • Subject: RE: A newbie ADTS400 question.
  • From: "Mangavalli, Ramanujam" <RamM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:09:22 -0500

Frances,

I did a wrkjob  and looked at the joblog. I did not find any QPRINT files.
However, I did find that 5769JV1 option 0003 is not installed. Let me try
installing that and see if I start the QEJBSBS.

I also have one more question.

I have received 3 CDs for Websphere Development Toolset for AS/400. When I
try to install on my PC running Win 2000, a Dos Window flashes and then
nothing happens. Someone asked me to try uninstalling any JDK that I had. I
tried that and still end up with the same problem..... Can you please advise
how I can install these tools and test them or at least point me to a link
which has the installation instructions?

Thanks for your help.