  • Subject: RE: I am migrating from WebSphere 3.02 to 3.5 today
  • From: "Frances Stewart" <francess@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:20:48 -0600

OneWorld Xe SP14.1 supports WebSPhere 3.5. This was just released last
Monday. I know absolutely nothing else about OneWorld.

Frances Stewart
WebSphere Application Server for iSeries 400
IBM Rochester

"Scott Whipple" <scottw@ldsi.com>@midrange.com on 01/15/2001 09:53:43 AM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com

Sent by:  owner-java400-l@midrange.com