  • Subject: Re: Finding the HostName
  • From: "vijayakumar purushothaman" <p_vijayakumar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:48:51

Hello,
                Sorry for the delayed response, actually I was
Not in the office and went to my home town to celebrate the
“Pongal” festival.
                Still I could not resolve the getLocalHost()
Problem. But other function called getByName( Host name) is
Working fine, in this function I pass the Host name and it returns
The IP address.
                I checked the CHGTCPDMN there is no entry
And when I tried to configure that I don’t know how to specify
The Domine name, Is my AS400 should have an internet connection?
I am not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Vijay.