 "Ctrl+space" is the solution from Visual Age Nick

Kris Kottapali
Cincinnati,OH

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick.Vrtis@alticor.com [mailto:Nick.Vrtis@alticor.com]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 3:35 PM
To: JAVA400-L@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Java IDE

Since this is opinion.....  I prefer JBuilder over VisualAge... but I don't
write a lot of Java, or much complicated Java.  So, one of the features of
JBuilder is it's ability to show you all the methods than can be invoked
for an object.  Very handy when you know what you want to do, but don't
know the specific method, or the parameters.  I suspect that this would not
be something important if I did a lot of Java and was more familiar with
the language.

Nick

Eric Merritt <cyberlync@yahoo.com>@midrange.com on 01/11/2001 01:43:16 PM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com