  • Subject: Re: JTOpen 2.0 problem
  • From: "Richard Dettinger" <cujo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:05:34 -0600

RE: "I can execute the same statement (INSERT) on the AS/400 without
problems."

Do you mean with the Native JDBC driver or some other way?

Regards,

Richard D. Dettinger
AS/400 Java Data Access Team

"TRUE! nervous, very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why
WILL you say that I am mad?
The disease had sharpened my senses, not destroyed, not dulled them. "

- Edgar Allan Poe
"The Tell-Tale Heart"

"Franco Biaggi" <fbiaggi@ticino.com>@midrange.com on 01/11/2001 01:07:50 PM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com