  • Subject: RE: Making sure...
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:52:27 -0600

I've toyed with it for sometime, but never interested me.  Until JSP and
Servlets that is.

JSPs scare me.  Seems there could be a security risk, but I won't know until
I play more.

Servlets.  LEt's just say that at this piont comparing to e-RPG to servlets
is like comparing flying a paper airplane to a 747 as far as complexity to
do something simple like read data from a web page.   But maybe one day that
will change.

Now I challenge all of you to try out e-RPG.  :)

Anyways, thanks for everyone's help so far.  I'm still waiting to see why
getRealPath() is looking in an odd directory for a file, or where I can set
the default path for this.

Brad

Brad