  • Subject: Re: HelloWorldServlet Help?
  • From: smet@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:22:55 -0500

Hmm, not as straightforward a solution as I have hoped.  It is like the
service directive in the http server was called, but I don't understand the
'no action' part.  Which level of websphere are you running?  Another
suggestion I'd suggest is to stop then start your http server (STRTCPSVR)
with an instance startup value of -vv (dash-vee-vee), and try again.  Then
look at the spool file generated under the main http server job for clues.
I'm suspecting there is something wrong with an http cfg directive
somewhere... perhaps if you posted just the websphere related directives,
someone could spot a possible typo if there is one.

Nick_Vrtis@amway.com on 10/18/2000 11:21:09 AM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com