-|Have you ever seen a Java method with 35 parameters?

No and it sounds horrible.  Why do you want to have so many?

-|Better design -- for a monolithic program.  My company's "pricing -|black
box" program is designed in just this way, and had over 60 -|parameters last
time I looked.

I did not prescribe the number of parameters or tell the OP that he should
or can break it down.  Maybe he cannot have fewer parameters for his
existing design and cannot change the design.  Maybe he has to do it this
way now then go back later and do it correctly.  Would you have me tell him,
"F**k off, you can't do it and you're stupid to try"?   Or should I give him
the best solution within the stated parameters?

What is your problem?

Richard Jackson
mailto:richardjackson@richardjackson.net
http://www.richardjacksonltd.com