  • Subject: Re: QSQROUTE errors while processing XML on As400
  • From: cujo@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:33:16 -0500

This looks like a bug that should go through normal support channels.

Regards,

Richard D. Dettinger
AS/400 Java Data Access Team

"TRUE! nervous, very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why
WILL you say that I am mad?
The disease had sharpened my senses, not destroyed, not dulled them. "

- Edgar Allan Poe
"The Tell-Tale Heart"

Madhavan <seawolf00@yahoo.com>@midrange.com on 10/10/2000 12:25:39 PM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com