  • Subject: RE: Preferred method to access databases from Servlets
  • From: "Patrick L Archibald" <Patrick.Archibald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:33:08 -0400

Richard

I want to try out your code from your COMMON presentation
but I'm new to Java and don't have a grasp on the classpath
variable yet. Here is what is in my CLASSPATH environment
variable for my system.  I'm at V4R4M0.  What am I missing?

                         Display Environment Var (*SYS)

 Name  . . . . . . . . . :   CLASSPATH

 Value . . . . . . . . . :   '/QIBM/ProdData/IBMWebAS/lib/ibmwebas.jar:/QIBM/Pro
dData/IBMWebAS/lib/jst.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/IBMWebAS/lib/jsdk.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/I
BMWebAS/lib/x509v1.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/IBMWebAS/lib:/QIBM/ProdData/IBMWebAS/lib/d
atabeans.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/IBMWebAS/web/classes/ibmjbrt.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/IBMW
ebAS/samples:/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib/jt400.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/
Public/jt400/lib/jt400Servlet.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib/jt400Acce
ss.zip:/java'

Thanx, PLA