  • Subject: RE: Prototyping problems
  • From: Nick_Vrtis@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:24:51 -0400

And to really complicate things.. it is even worse trying to print from a
browser.  I haven't tried it with Netscape, but Microsoft starts a NEW copy
of the applet when you press the print button.  Leads to some very
interesting, but useless results.

Nick

Geert Van Landeghem <gvl@reynderseti.be>@midrange.com on 07/31/2000
08:55:17 AM