  • Subject: Re: Problems Caching and reusing JDBC CallableStatement objects
  • From: "vijayakumar purushothaman" <p_vijayakumar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 04:26:01 PDT

Hai folks,
                     All of you talking about CallableStatements that
tempted me to work on that. I normally uses PreparedStatements in my
application, but when i started learning the Stored Procedures, i am very
much wondered about the features of CallableStatements.
                     I have few problems, i want to know where to place the
stored procedure, whether it has to be placed in the java pgm or should be
placed in an AS/400 library..??. If some one give me the code snippet i will
be thankful..There are any web sites available for this purpose..??

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Vijay.