Thanks Jose. Are there any samples of this kind of work being done with
AS400 and COM. I've trawled through the IBM site and they don't even
acknowledge the existence of COM, seems to be a black hole in IBM's
strategy in my opinion.

Nik

"Jose Luis Calvo" <jlcalvo@adinet.com.uy> on 03/17/2000 02:03:44 PM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com