  • Subject: RE: NT(IIS)->AS400 - where's the bridge?
  • From: Adolfo López Escribano <escriban@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:19:18 +0100

Hi Nik,
I've developed a listerner socket server that receives clients demands to
submit jobs. This server program is developed in ILE C and is based in the
IBM redbook  titled "Developing Multi-Threaded Applications for OS/400" ,  I
can´t  say you the definitive reference number because when I downloaded it
was only a material in progress referenced as AS40_043X ,  but if you don´t
find it say me and I'll send it.
I think that is easy to adaptate this source program to your necessity.

regards

Adolfo Lopez