  • Subject: Re: Visual Age for Java 3.0 install problems
  • From: neuling@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:40:53 +0100

Thank you Gary,

but the error occurs before I can chose the directory. It comes up after
selecting the language.

Mattias

Gary L Peskin <garyp@firstech.com>
Sent by: owner-java400-l@midrange.com
17.02.00 20:36
Please respond to JAVA400-L

        To:     JAVA400-L@midrange.com
        cc:

I don't know if this will make a difference but I've had similar
experiences when trying to install VAJava in a non-default directory,
particularly into directories with blanks somewhere up in the path.

Are you installing into the default directories?

Gary

JAVA400-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.