  • Subject: RE: WebSphere Question
  • From: "Jaladi Ravi Kiran, Gurgaon" <jaladirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:40:53 +0530

Hi,

The port number am specifying here is (9090). I just tried with port 80 and
it took the default as/400 without port 80
(http://myas400/IBMWebAS/unavailable.html )and displayed the page
"unavilable.html" from the As/400 and this page displays the following.

 IBM WebSphere Application Server 2.0 Standard Edition
The Application Server is currently unavailable.
The engine is still initializing or has been disabled. Please wait for
initialization of the server to complete or re-enable the engine.

This error massage we've  received even when we tested our own servlet from
the WebSphere "Admin" setup pages