  • Subject: RE: Servlets
  • From: "Richard Dean" <rddean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:23:15 -0500

Thanks Richard (Dettinger),

I am running V4R4M0 of the O/S. And we are still using WebSphere 1.1.

I tried Classpath:
/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib/jt400.jar
then
/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib/jt400.zip
and I still got AS400JDBCDriver not found. I know that there is something
basic that I am missing but I can not figure it out, hopefully letting you
know the release might help.

Thanks in advance,
Richard Dean