  • Subject: RE: Servlets
  • From: "Richard Dean" <rddean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 09:34:19 -0500

Thanks for the input Tom, I think you are right with the class path but I
still can not figure out the problem.  Here is how I have my 'classpath'
setup

 Value . . . . . . . . . :
'.:/QIBM/ProdData/IBMWebAS/lib/ibmwebas.jar:/QIBM/P
rodData/IBMWebAS/lib/jst.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/IBMWebAS/lib/jsdk.jar:/QIBM/Prod
Data
/IBMWebAS/lib/x509v1.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/IBMWebAS/lib:/QIBM/ProdData/IBMWebAS
/lib
/databeans.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib/jt400.jar'

I am still getting this error when I run my program in STRQSH......

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/as400/access/AS400JDBCDriver
      JDBCQuery.query(Ljava/lang/String;)V+12 (JDBCQuery.java:22)
      JDBCQuery.main([Ljava/lang/String;)V+1 (JDBCQuery.java:8)

Any time I run any program in STRQSH that uses the AS/400 Toolbox for Java,
I get this error. If anyone has any suggestions on what I might be doing
wrong.  Also my eventual goal is to get access to the toolbox for the
servlets, so if anyone has any suggestion for setting up the classpath
correctly for them I would appreciate that also.  I think I remember seeing
something at the http://myas400:9090 site that allowed me to change the
classpath for the servlets???

Again any help will be appreciated,
Thanks,