  • Subject: RE: Java Foundation Class.
  • From: "Richard Dean" <rddean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 15:16:21 -0500

I was under the impression that Visual Age 3.0, did support Java 1.2(or 2.0)
and that you could access the new Swing Classes.  I just received my copy in
the mail today, so I guess I will find out real soon.  If the new version of
Visual Age does not support Java 1.2 and the new Swing classes, I will not
be in such a hurry to upgrade.  Anyone else out there have any ideas?