  • Subject: Re: Websphere and classpath
  • From: dawall@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 10:49:35 -0500

This is a great forum that facilitates the exchange of information.  The last
thing I want to do is suggest another forum to get WebSphere information.  There
are too many forums to monitor the way it is.  But, here I go anyway....

IBM has set up a forum specifically to discuss WebSphere on the AS/400.  You get
to the forum by:
   Browse http://as400service.rochester.ibm.com/
   Click on the "+" next to  Forums & Discussion in the left panel
   Take the AS/400 Technology Forum link
   Click on WebSphere Forum

The forum just started but should be a good way to get information on WebSphere.

David Wall
AS/400 Toolbox for Java

"John Hilton IV" <jhilton4@ussafety.com> on 07/20/99 02:18:18 PM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com