Barracuda will be quite capable. But no anti-spam solution is going to be
100% effective.

Chris

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is Barracuda capable of handling the thousands of emails we receive daily?

Got hit with another one today.
Got the "oopsie" message from Message Labs.
Tired of being part of that "small subset of customers"...

<snip>
"Partially Missed Malware RunDate posted: 13 Sep 2016 1:43 PM Last
updated: 13 Sep 2016 1:56 PM
Please be advised that a small subset of customers may have received a
malicious mail with the following attachment in the mails. It was first
observed at around 12:00 UTC.

The subject line is “Accounts Documentation – Invoices”.

Filenames:
~264212140490290.zip (the numbers are random)
The file inside of zip is an hta file with a random number naming
convention.

Please advise any user that may have receive this mail to delete it
immediately. Our malware and spam team has worked vigorously and have
implemented quick Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus detection while additional
detection is still being worked on.

Our teams will continue to monitor this situation very closely, and we do
apologize for any inconvenience caused. "
</snip>

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive