I hit F5 about 20 times quickly in the call stack and never saw it change
Job: COMPACT User: QNOTES Number: 119451
Program Statement Procedure
QP0ZPCP2 QSYS _CXX_PEP__Fv
QP0ZPCPN QSYS 264 Qp0zNewProcess
COMPACT QDOMINO901 _C_pep
COMPACT QDOMINO901 1 main
COMPACT QDOMINO901 14 notes_main
COMPACT QDOMINO901 4 NotesMain
COMPACT QDOMINO901 541 CompactGuts
LIBNOTES QDOMINO901 6 unix_usleep
QP0LLIB1 QSYS 9 select

Not even the following changed it:
tell compact quit

Results of full quit:
Current
Subsystem/Job User Type CPU % Function Status
QUALITY3 QSYS SBS .0 DEQW
COMPACT QNOTES BCI 43.6 PGM-COMPACT SELW
LOGASIO QNOTES BCI .0 PGM-LOGASIO CNDW
QNNINSTS QNOTES BCH .0 PGM-QNNINSTS EVTW
SERVER QNOTES BCI .1 PGM-SERVER SELW

ENDDOMSVR SERVER(quality3) OPTION(*IMMED)

Then I started it back up and deleted the database.

12/29/2014 15:13:56 Database QUALITY70/Solution/qsp.nsf deleted by Rob
Berendt/DEKKO
12/29/2014 15:13:59 DAOSMGR: DbDelete started
12/29/2014 15:14:00 DAOSMGR: DbDelete completed

And replicated it back from the QUALITY server.

12/29/2014 15:19:44 Recovery Manager: Assigning new DBIID for
/NOTES/DATA/QUALITY70/Solution/qsp.nsf (need new backup for media r
ecovery).
12/29/2014 15:19:44 Admin Process: Received the following error
performing a Create Replica request on Quality Support Processes.
The database QUALITY70/Solution/qsp.nsf is transactionally logged. A
full backup of it needs to be performed on QUALITY3/DEKKO for media
recovery.
12/29/2014 15:20:12 Pushing QUALITY70/Solution/qsp.nsf to QUALITY2/DEKKO
QUALITY70\Solution\qsp.nsf

I'll run with this. Thank you.