Yes. Check WebSphere docs for Virtual Hosts. Change appropriate ones from
* to an IP.

From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
To: domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2014/03/27 11:38 AM
Subject: "bind specific" Sametime WAS based servers
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Is there a way to "bind specific" Sametime's WAS based servers?

Y'all know how a Domino server may have a line like:
TCPIP_TcpIpAddress=0,10.17.6.36
to bind Domino to a specific address. Especially when that same server
may have multiple addresses, like:
10.17.6.34
10.17.6.35
10.17.6.36
10.17.6.37
10.17.6.38
10.17.6.39
10.17.6.40
10.17.6.41
10.17.6.48
127.0.0.1

Now, how do you get your sametime servers to bind on a specific address?
For outbound also?
We add new addresses for different websites on the same lpar that supports

our DMZ based proxy server and I don't want to keep having to go into the
'trusted IP's' of every end Community server and put the new address
there.

Proxy server message:
ServerLogin W com.ibm.rtc.stproxy.cluster.ServerLogin loggedOut
CLFRX0011W: Unable to log in to the Sametime community server
CN=SAMETIME02/O=DEKKO. Error message is 8000021c

matched up with end point Community server:
E Server 27/Mar/14, 10:37:35 Rejecting server component
208.87.182.10, not in trusted ips list