Now that brings up another point I want to get to.
Normally I break out Domino load like thus:
Domino Domino
Server Subsystem Library Release
ARCHIVE2 ARCHIVE2 QDOMINO901 9.0.1
GDDATA2 DOMINO03 QDOMINO901 9.0.1
GDSHELP2 DOMINO01 QDOMINO901 9.0.1
GDSSALES2 DOMINO06 QDOMINO901 9.0.1
LDAP02 LDAP02 QDOMINO901 9.0.1
NOTES02 DOMINO02 QDOMINO901 9.0.1
QUALITY2 DOMINO04 QDOMINO901 9.0.1
SAMETIME02 DOMINO05 QDOMINO853 8.5.3

NOTES02 is a cluster mate of NOTES01, our primary email server, on another
lpar.

Methinks Traveler is best served in the dmz so I would probably load it on
one of our three dmz lpars: GDWEB, GDWEB2, GDWEB3. Each lpar is served by
a separate Power 6.
All three have a domino partition INTERNOTES* (you figure out the
asterisk) whose sole job currently is to serve SMTP. I am thinking that
maybe I could add it as a task to one (or more) of these? GDWEB2 and
GDWEB3 only run the single Domino server INTERNOTES* and no other task.
GDWEB also runs Quickr, some external Domino web serving, some non Domino
stuff like ftp, etc.
All lpars are at 7.1.
All hardware will probably be replaced 1Q, maybe 2Q.

GDWEB:
% CPU used . . . . . . . : 5.2
System Pool Reserved Max -----DB----- ---Non-DB---
Pool Size (M) Size (M) Active Fault Pages Fault Pages
1 664.11 338.26 +++++ .0 .0 .0 .0
2 10327.45 39.21 545 .0 .0 .2 .8
3 111.17 .00 28 .0 .0 3.5 7.6
4 15.25 .00 5 .0 .0 .0 .0