Those aren't fix packs that begin with the L, they're interim fixes.
Interim fix pack 5 is due today/tomorrow. Fix pack 1 is due this quarter.

Show server doesn't show the interim fix level.

From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
To: domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2013/10/22 08:58 AM
Subject: Domino 9, fix pack 'hidden'
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

On domino 8.5.3 when I do a show server I see:
Release 8.5.3FP3
And when I do a DSPPTF 5733L85 I see:
PTF
ID
L604300
FP68533
FP68532
FP68531
and I can easily see that I am running FP3 both ways.

However, on Domino 9 when I do a show server I see:
Release 9.0 for i5/OS
and when I do a DSPPTF 5733LD9 I see:
PTF
ID
L604352
This is not quite so obvious.
I suggest they drop that first '6'. As we do not have to worry about a
version for V5R4 of IBM i. Then they can use
FP90005 for 9.0.0 of Domino, fix pack 05 (which I've been told should be
on Fix Central today)
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/ndseforum.nsf/xpTopicThread.xsp?documentId=6D17C87CCB8CA80D85257C0B0047BBDE#6B5395D2E1A86D2B85257C0C002CDF6A