From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
To: domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 18/01/2013 10:12 AM
Subject: Ports used by handhelds to access sametime meetings.
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Got this chat from my boss that the network guy wants to know the ports he

needs to open up for wireless handheld devices to access sametime for
meetings. They connect to our dekkopda wireless network and then get to
our internal network.

Tried searching for that but I kept getting stuff for all ports used by
sametime. Like between servers, etc. A little overkill.

Are these the links I need to use?
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/sametime/v8r5/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.help.sametime.imlu.doc/st_adm_mult_ports_xtrnl_fwall_r.html

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/sametime/v7r5m1/topic/com.ibm.help.sametime.imlu.doc/st_adm_mult_ports_intrnl_fwall_r.html

http://www-12.lotus.com/ldd/doc/sametime/7.5/sthelpad.nsf/b3266a3c17f9bb7085256b870069c0a9/2e66ea1734943d798525720300612800