From: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Kim Greene
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 10:39 AM
To: Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
Cc: domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: DAMO client says certificate is expired but notes client says
it's fine

Hi Gerry, I feel for you with your frustration of the position you've been
put on. I would like to REALLY encourage you to get the 8.5.3 Standard
Notes client on some of the Outlook users desktops so they can do a true
apples to apples comparison. What they are comparing now is an apple and a
prune, no wonder they like the apple better.

Kim

Sent from my iPad by Lotus Traveler