86% on DASD? I'd start there.

----- Original Message -----
From: rob
Sent: 02/28/2012 11:54 AM EST
To: Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: May migrate Sametime off of i

Domino 8.5.3 with hotfix L603816
Sametime 8.5.2 with hotfixes: ST852H4, ST852H3, ST852H2, ST852H1,
ST852C1, ST852CF
IBM i 7.1 with:
PTF Group Level
SF99710 11270
SF99709 47
SF99708 9
SF99707 3
SF99701 12
SF99637 4
SF99627 5
SF99617 6
SF99572 7
SF99380 2
SF99369 8
SF99368 11
SF99367 5
SF99366 3
SF99364 5
SF99363 6
SF99362 11
SF99145 3

No WAS based stuff. sametime01.dekko.com runs on the classic community
server on i.

CPU is only peaking at 38%. All jobs in that subsystem are at 0.0%.
System Pool Reserved Max -----DB----- ---Non-DB---
Pool Size (M) Size (M) Active Fault Pages Fault Pages
1 11599.41 1359.34 +++++ .0 .0 21.0 25.8
2 15606.06 83.73 1664 7.1 107.3 741.3 2041
3 542.71 .27 24 .0 .0 8.1 19.3
4 21096.60 1.35 357 58.5 137.9 218.0 4875
5 5427.19 .16 157 17.6 1171 233.8 376.0

52 disk drives with % busy peaking at 15%. Averaging 86% full.

9117-MMA

Current pmr is 58320,500: Could not connect to sametime01.dekko.com.
Noticed this 5 minutes before international executive meeting. :-(
Other pmrs currently open (includes a different sametime server on another
lpar):
58179,500: sametime server took HOURS to start. required me to run
DLTSTSHMEM several times to clean it up. There's a bug in that it will
only clean up so many per each run.
57660,500: Could not bring sametime down without using *immed.
55613,500: ditto for 57660, but different server
57675,500: Sametime presence appears as question marks.
I have other Domino and pure i5 pmrs currently open. Total of 18 for me.
Got a couple of coworkers who may have 1 or 2 open.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738