For Home Sametime Server parameter, it just be used under multiple Sametime
servers environment, such as Invited env or Distributed env; if your
Saametime server is a standalone server, the parameter is not needed.

For Membership attribute, it is only needed when the user is a member of a
group. And different LDAP type have different value for this parameter. For
example: the Member attribute for IDS LDAP is member, but the attribute for
SunOne LDAP is uniqueMember. It depends what kind of LDAP server you are
using.

Here is the detailed guide for how to configure LDAP for Sametime. Hope it
is helpful.

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/stwiki.nsf/dx/LDAP_directory_settings_IBM_i_st852

Best Regards
______________________________________
Shuang Hong, Wang(王双红)
Lotus Products for IBM i
Tel: +86 10 82452360 | E-mail: wangshh@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM, China Systems and Technology Laboratory(CSTL)
Addr: 28,ZhongGuanCun Software Park,No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian
District Beijing P.R.China 100193
The world itself is a mirror, where you can see what you are looked like!

|------------>
| From: |
|------------>
|rob@xxxxxxxxx |
|------------>
| To: |
|------------>
|Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx> |
|------------>
| Date: |
|------------>
|11/22/2011 04:05 AM |
|------------>
| Subject: |
|------------>
|Re: ssc: ldap, entering base domain |

I tried searching her blog for ldap stuff and it was pretty barren.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738