WRKDOMSVR
SHOW SERVER
Lotus Domino (r) Server (Release 8.5.2 for i5/OS)
TELL SMDREAL STATUS
SMDreal status: PID (172724)
SMD version: 3.0.1.5608
Scan engine version: 9.200-1013; Virus pattern file version: 8.139.00

WRKPTFGRP PTFGRPLVL(*INSTALLED)
PTF Group Level
SF99710 10229
SF99709 27
SF99708 4
SF99707 1
SF99701 6
SF99637 2
SF99627 2
SF99617 5
SF99572 5
SF99369 4
SF99368 5
SF99367 2
SF99366 2
SF99364 3
SF99363 4
SF99362 9
SF99145 1

DSPPTF LICPGM(5733L85) SELECT(*ALL) RLS(V8R5M2)
PTF IPL
ID Status Action
L603243 Temporarily applied None

DSPPTF LICPGM(5770SS1)
Product ID . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 5770SS1
IPL source . . . . . . . . . . . . . : ##MACH#B
Release of base option . . . . . . . : V7R1M0 L00
PTF
ID Status
TC10229 Temporarily applied