If you are running on the IBM i platform, you don't have to worry about
this issue. The remote console provided by Lotus is not supported on IBM
i. Why? Because the IBM i platform has since day 1, provided the
WRKDOMCSL command, which can be used to remotely (via any 5250 terminal)
connect to a Domino server and issue commands to the server.

rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces+cmc=us.ibm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/25/2011 08:16 AM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400